Pages

...But I'm hanging out

Because my friend is moving to a city far far away soon, and he'll never see us again.  Well - he'll see us but just not as often as he used to.  I'm really proud of him and he's moving to be with his partner.

The house is nice and clean so we're having a pizza and tv series night with Dr. Who and Misfits.

So, instead, here's a video from Lawn Fawn about how to make pinwheels for your next layout or cards!  Supercute and fun!



These look amazing and I can't wait to mix pinwheels and pennants!  Such a spring or summer look.

Here's a time consuming but amazing technique called "Ghost Stamping" - multiple steps with masking and generational stamping creating a faux multilayer look.



Would love to try this one with the new stamps I just got from Stampendous!

Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment