Pages

Art Journal - Love Fearlessly

Hi Everyone!

I'm back with another entry in my art journal this time *just* after Valentine's Day!

To be up to date with the most recent videos please subscribe to my Youtube channel.



Materials:
Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Creative Journal
Masking Tape
Gesso
Heat tool
Dyan Reaveley Dylusions Sprays in Postbox Red, Pure Sunshine, Lemon Zest
Faber Castell Stamper's Big Pen
Pencils
Gorjuss Stamps (I Gave You My Heart)
Heart Punch
Pink single sided paper from Grant Studios Archival
Tombow Mono Multi Glue
Ranger Industries Stickles in Diamond

Please note that the ink sprays will need to be set with a fixative to stop them from being activated by water.

    What I liked about this entry
  • This was a very cute entry and branched out (literally) to using stamped shapes - it was quick and easy.


  • As you can see the Stickles (water based glitter glue) did change the colour of the background where I painted it on, but I liked the effect - it made the letters stand out more.





    • What I didn't like
  • Because the diecuts were so small they were a pain to glue down one by one. There also needed to be more of them, and were a little sparse because of the time involved gluing.



  • Again, the dye sprays sprayed onto gesso will not dry on their own and had to be helped along with a heat gun. I probably wouldn't have gesso'ed the page if I knew what I know now about the Dylusions Ink sprays.





  • Thanks for watching!

    Unknown



    No comments:

    Post a Comment