Pages

SomeOddGirl - Rainbow Fairy


Hi Everyone!



I'm back with a Copic Colouring video using some SomeOddGirl digistamps again!



This is by far my favourite company as her stamps are quite characteristic and the line art is just begging to be coloured to bring this character to life!



This video has been sped up from its original format to fit into a reasonable time frame. Each colouring takes me around 45 minutes (I've timed them!) on average to complete.



In this card the Rainbow Fairy is spreading her love over a muted vellum background and rainbow chevrons!











Materials:
My Mind's Eye Bright Side 6x6 Paper Pack
Some Odd Girl rainbow fairy digistamp
Epson Stylus Printer
Copic Markers
Vellum
American Crafts My Girl Stamps
Colorbox Chalk White Ink
Tsukineko Memento Black Ink
Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp “Celebrate”
Sakura Stardust Pen in Charcoal
WRMK 1/2" Corner Rounder
Adhesive
Copic Multiliner
Uniball Signo Broad White Gel Pen

Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel to see my videos before they're posted on my blog!

Thanks for watching!

Unknown



1 comment: