Pages

Goodbye 2014... hello 2015!

Currently getting my crafty life back on track.


It's amazing what happens sometimes when life gets in the way.


In general 2014 was a big year for me in several ways.


1. Transport
I went from being a public transport person to having a vehicle. I can now go to whatever scrappy event I want without hassle and be able to transport my goods and friends there.


It's been exhilarating being more independent, as well as costly.  I've had to pare down my trends and get only what I'm interested in getting - leaving reviews of things by the wayside.




2. Work Life Balance Hopefully restored

Work restructuring. Very stressful and on edge environment. It's calming down.


It's hard to be at work all day in a stressful environment and feel like broadcasting your creativity.  It leaves you very vulnerable - and getting photos and videos out on Youtube and your blog is very hard work. At the end of the day I wanted to just colour and quietly watch videos.





3. Family ties
My family visited from overseas. Probably will not happen again due to the expense of travelling though. It was good to have them!


We did quite a bit of traveling around the country - but when we came back home it was hard to get back into the groove of creating as they were there - and when are you going to see them next? Who knows.


Creativity took the backburner that month.









What I now have to work with as opposed to 2014 has changed too.




1. New Equipment

I'm excited about better video equipment with the Manfrotto 055XPRO tripod with horizontal centre column. I no longer have to risk life and limb to film a video.




2. Upgrades

Change of technology by upgrading my phone and carrier occurred. Being able to pop in at any hot spot and blog will allow me to work on the go.


3. Distractions
I can now preview videos on the big screen downstairs as we had an upgrade of the TV upstairs.  I've also connected an old laptop as a media centre - I have distractions galore.


Here's to a scrappy new 2015!


My haul video is already out on YouTube - new haul for 2015.








Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment