Pages

The Sky is the Limit


Hi Everyone!  I'm back from my massive week away from work and the craft room and back in the swing of things.  Here's a card that I made before I left!

I'm really enjoying PaperTrey Ink's products.  I've heard some not so great things about their customer service, so for now I think I'll stick to my PTI dealer!

So, if you've ordered from Papertrey Ink in the past, let me know how it was - I don't want to be afraid forever!  Because they have some really cute things!

I also realised that I am now completely addicted to hot air balloons and can't wait to get started on more hot air balloon related projects!


"The Sky is the Limit" with this card and see how those adorable hot air balloons are floating high above the wood grain landscape and soaring into the wood grain sky.

For this card I've used the PTI stamps and accompanying greetings to offset the theme of the hot air balloons.  The greeting is propped up with different heights of foam adhesive and is rippling in the breeze.

The sky and ground are both from MME's Dilly Dally Miss Caroline Pad and tinted by using Peeled Paint and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks.

Click the picture to view a larger sie, or view the project on the Two Peas in a Bucket website.



Materials:
My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6 Paper Pad
Distress Ink in Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint
Speedpaint Paintpad tool
PaperTrey Ink Stamps
Fussy Cutting!
Tonic Spring-cut Scissors
Memento Ink in Ladybug, Melon, and Plum
Foam Adhesive

Thanks for reading!




Unknown



9 comments:

  1. Love your mix of woodgrains in the background. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Beautiful background to those pretty balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hot air balloons! This card is so cute, and I especially like how you stamped clouds inside with the message on top! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm always looking for ways to decorate the inside of the card and try not to shy away from it.

      Delete
  4. Pretty card,love the wood grain with the balloons and clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clouds and balloon against the woodgrain! The inside is awesome!

    ReplyDelete