Pages

Art Journal - Grow Your Wings

Hi guys and gals! I'm back for another episode of my art journaling.

This time I've got a camera problem! It seems that I've been recording in the same format as always, but my camera seems to have changed the setting or the quality!

I break out the mica glitter and old dictionary pages to bring you a new art journal page.



Hopefully I can get the hang of layering, as I think my artwork is a bit flat! I'm now using masking tape to protect the signatures and prevent the paint from spreading.

Please comment, like, or subscribe to see more of my art journal or my videos. My videos do take quite a bit out of me in the way of editing and processing and making it entertaining. Your interactions help keep me going!

Thanks for watching!

Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment