Pages

Gorjuss - Sending Warm Fuzzies

Hi again crafters!  I'm here with a card using my much loved and hoarded supply of Gorjuss by Santoro.

This line of stamps and coordinating papers, die cuts, and twine has a dark, edgy feel and being completely gorjuss! The stamps and paper are both high quality.

Gorjuss Card


This stamp has been stamped out using Tsukineko Memento Black Ink onto thick Arches 300gsm watercolor paper.

These stamps are deep, etched red rubber with a sticky cling surface.  It's not moving off your stamping block once it's there!

I themed this card after my friend's favorite color - purple.  I "faux" watercolored the cats identically to match my friend's cat who passed away recently.

Coloring the hair was quite addictive!  I could color hair all day.  It was fun adding deeper and deeper colors to get the right amount of contrast needed to make this hair nice and shiny.





Materials:
Gorjuss Stamps Ruby
Gorjuss Papers
Gorjuss Twine
Arches 300GSM Watercolor Paper
WaterBrush
Distress markers
White Gel Pen
Rhinestone Brads
Foam Adhesive
Flower embellishment






Thanks for looking!


Unknown



1 comment: