Pages

Recent Haul

Hi craft fans!  I'm back after a long hiatus - financial year end has been a doozie and hit me pretty hard!  I'm back up though and here hitting out some design team and personal posts.

Here's a few things that I've collected over the past month.


Santoro Gorjuss Collection

This collection is so cute, yet a little creepy all at the same time!  I've been collecting these stamps for the past 3 weeks and can't get enough.  Worse yet, I had to order them from eBay and have them shipped in because no one in NZ had enough of these wonderful stamps.

See their entire range on the Santoro Shop here! I purchased 5  of these stamps so far, two paper packs, and a matching twine collection.




We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board


Tips:
  • Practice makes perfect - practice an envelope using plain cardstock, or cardstock that you're not fond of.  
  • Cut paper to size, practice that envelope before you do it to the cardstock that you want to use as the envelope.
  • Measure practiced envelope against the final cardstock, mark where the punch dips inward.
  • For larger envelopes (the largest one marked on the table) you will need to score separately to finish off the envelope.  I popped it on my Martha Stewart Score Board to finish off the lines that extended beyond the board.

Here's a tutorial that I've found the most helpful, after a couple of disastrous envelopes and wasting precious paper!


 

Thanks for reading!

Unknown



4 comments:

  1. How fun to make your own envelopes. I've made them a couple of times before (with no guide) when I've made odd-shaped cards. I don't think I have the patience to make them often though! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This board makes it easy, I wouldn't be able to make envelopes without it.

      I've tried templates, the Score Board, and it's just a nightmare without this tool :(

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad to have run across your blog. I have the wrmk envelope punch board and the tutorial will be a great help. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete