Pages

Amy Tangerine - Oh How Lovely

Amy Tangerine - Oh How Lovely
Amy Tangerine - Oh How Lovely
Another day - another card!  More inspiration from the Amy Tangerine line as this card is "lovely!" I enjoyed the Amy Tangerine paper line so much that I went out and bought most of the accessories for the line.

I have washi tape, stamps, stickers, and plan to use them all and get a little mixed media with her "sketchbook" collection. 

Amy Tangerine - Oh How Lovely
Amy Tangerine - Oh How Lovely
I think what I've truly been missing from scrapbooking lately is that inspiration that lets me play with colours - because I love colours. 


Trying to make everything too perfect or too balanced doesn't allow you to truly express creativity.  I'm needing some of that creativity to help me get rid of some stress.  Amy's sketchbook collection really invites someone to play with colours because he work is so imperfect, I'm able to add my own splashes and splotches without too much concern over placement or perfection.


With this card - I got a little messy and slung paint everywhere.  Twinkling H20's by Luminarte had a real workout - as they hadn't been used in ages.  Watercoloring with me had a short fad period when I was just starting crafting and getting into scrapbooking.  Digging them out was quite fun - and only renewed my passion for using them.  I'm keeping them close at hand in my tool trolley.


Luminarte Twinkling H2O's
Luminarte Twinkling H2O's
I used the Twinkling H2O's to both sling paint onto the paper and to stamp with, after carefully roughing up the stamp with a sanding block.  I wanted an orange shimmer, but ended up with a more copper penny look - which is OK and lends some contrasting to the light background.
Materials:
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Collection Paper Pad
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Accents & Phrases Sticker Book
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Acrylic Stamps
Petaloo Colour Me Crazy Flowers
Amy Tangerine Wood grain Washi Tape
Twinkling H2O's
Niji Waterbrush
Water
Sanding Block
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper 1/2"
Hot Glue


Thanks for reading!

Unknown



1 comment: