Pages

Copic Colouring - Peacock Kaylee w/ Video

Hi everyone! I'm here with another Copic Speed colouring featuring SomeOddGirl digistamps.

This time I coloured Peacock Kaylee!  Kaylee always seems a bit edgy and this time she's showing it off with a fabulous peacock outfit!

I love the deep blues and greens in this colour combination and loved using all the BG, YG, Ys, and G's in this coloring.

These feathers are quite spectacular - I picked them up at my local "big box" store Spotlight. They may not be peacock feathers, but they mimic the colour combination perfectly.


Here's the video showing how I coloured this image!




Materials:
Stamp
Peacock Kaylee from Some Odd Girl DigiStamps http://www.someoddgirl.com
Copic Markers
Neenah Solar White Paper

Cardbase
200GSM White Cardstock
ColorBok Paper
Blossom Sticker from Amy Tangerine Yes Please
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper in 1/2"
Signo Broad White Gel Pen
Greeting from Hero Arts http://www.heroarts.com
Ranger Industries Stickles in Firefly
Craft Feathers
American Crafts Foam Adhesive







Thanks for looking and watching!

Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment