Pages

SomeOddGirl Fairy Challenge

Hi crafters and cardmakers! I'm back with another card using SomeOddGirl stamps and Copic Marker products!

I've also recently joined Some Odd World (http://someoddgirl.ning.com/) a great social site where you can show off your SomeOddGirl creations, latest videos, and chat with other SOGies.

This challenge was posted to the SomeOddGirl(SOG) SomeOddWorld site and involved Fairies! The Fairy Magic Challenge seemed to be meant for me, as I LOVE fairies and had colored a SOG fairy digistamp.


Here's my card I submitted for the Fairy Magic Challenge!

I used an older Cosmo Cricket collection called Pixielicious, which seemed to fit the Rainbow Fairy digistamp from SomeOddGirl quite well.  Her pen seems to be drawing the butterfly swirls.

This card sparkles with a dose of Stardust Stickles from Ranger Industries on the swirls and the fairy herself.






I hope I win this challenge because I love fairies - and simply adore this stamp.  It was a pleasure getting lost in coloring and shading her.

What I need to work on next is deeper skintones and getting comfortable with those.  I've recently purchased a few more markers in the deeper E35-50s range and should work on darker medium to warm tones.

I hope you like this - please let me know if there's anything more you want to see from the Some Odd Girl range as I'm looking to purchase more digistamps and clear stamps from them soon!

Thanks for looking!

Unknown



10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I had fun coloring this while at a convention. I do my best work while relaxed :)

      Delete
  2. whoa this is great and your coloring is amazing! TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the wonderful compliment! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! SomeOddGirl's designs are very unique and in tune with my style. :)

      Delete
  4. Adorable card and love the coloring

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think this is finally justifying holding onto so many paper pads because this is the one exact moment I had *just* the paper for it! ;)

      Delete