Pages

Hello There - Sea Song Mae w/ Video

Hi crafters! I'm back with another card.  This one was quick as I was SUPER excited to colour this digital stamp.

I felt entirely exhilerated and inspired to colour this digital stamp "Sea Song Mae" from Some Odd Girl.  Digital stamps are fast becoming my new favourite way of colouring stamped images! I can make my stamps nice and big so I can get in my blending and depth!

I've always loved Mermaids since I was a little girl (just when My Little Mermaid came out) and felt driven to colour this so very cute mermaid digital stamp.

She's so cute, bright, and bubbly.  The mixed media background I took extra care to make it look extremely watery and blended.  A spray of Mister Huey's in Calico White brightened it up and made it look like sea spray.


Here's how Sea Song Mae was coloured - see the video below!


More views of the card:







Thanks for looking and watching!


Unknown



3 comments:

  1. She is so cute, love the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these colored stamp images. I'm jealous of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a bright and fun card. I don't know how you say this is a quick one. It would take me two days just to color. LOL

    ReplyDelete