Pages

Explosions in the Sky

No Guilt! I've been dutifully crafting for the las two nights but as of yet do not have a completed project to show for it. It's a rather complex project for a work colleague for his father's birthday.

Silhouette Cameo Machine

Purchased the Exploding Box template in the Silhouette online store. The exploding box is a type of card keepsake that has leaves that "explode" when you lift the lid. It has plenty of spaces for stamping, distressing and also photos if you're so ambitious.

DCWV Rustic Stack

Using the Silhouette Cameo machine I purchased back in November, I cut it from card stock from the DCWV Rustic Stack. Attempting to use the older papers in my stash and this one has been hanging around for a couple of years now.

With de-stashing I hope to meet my commitments of crafting a least once a day. Maybe not full on projects everyday but at least something whether I start on a project or make embellishments I want to at least accomplish one crafty task a day.

A real craft confidence booster is the Online Card Classes. These classes are about 35 USD each and offer a self paced course of learning and free lifetime access to the materials afterward. I love coming home each evening and loading the courses. As I live in a different time zone, I'm often one of the fist ones to post in the class gallery!

Online Card Classes

There's one coming up!

These classes also get you thinking about how your supplies can be used in different ways for a similar result and use what you already have on hand.

As the discounts to toward stores in the US it usually takes a month for supplies to reach me anyway. It's a pain if you want to use the supplies for the course but a discount is always help to overcome the exchange rate and steep shipping costs.

Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment