Pages

Graphic45 The Olde Curiosity Shoppe

Graphic 45 The Olde Curiosity Shoppe

I'm always on the lookout for quirky, vintage inspired paper. Although Graphic 45's The Olde Curiosity Shoppe collection has been out for a while, reliably getting my hands on any of paper collections has been a challenge.

However, my search came to an end last week when I found The Olde Curiosity Shoppe and matching stamps.

The inner hoarder in me has been on the look out for matching sets if paper and stamps. I was able to source the 12x12" paper pad and the accompanying stamps by Hampton Arts.

Curiosity Shoppe Cling Stamps 2

This gorgeous double sided, heavyweight paper is quite eclectic and lives up to the title of curiosity. It's filled with strange items that you'd expect to find at a carnival sideshow, or the back cabinet of a biology lab. The pages are jam packed with snippets and tidbits which leave you curiouser and curiouser. 

Death Microbes, ooo scary.

Curiosity Shoppe Cling Stamps 3

The coordinating rubber stamps from Hampton Arts are heavy, thick cushioned quality red rubber stamps featuring select images from the paper line.  Quirky things such as a windup woman, corsets, poison bottles, and labels to accompany them are to be had in these stamps.

I'll be creating a card in the next few days featuring the paper and stamps from this collection, stay tuned!

I sourced these from my new favorite New Zealand based scrapbook and craft supply store is Scrappin'Patch. Excellent website.

If its not on the site, then it is not in stock. Honest and upfront online retailer! This particular problem has been an issue for me in the past where online retailers did not disclose items were not in stock until the sale had been completed for a few days.

Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment