Pages

Recent Haul


Tim Holtz Tissue Tape


Olivetti Dora


I've been busy at work, busy with resting up for the next day, and busy at home.  Still keeping after the partner to clean the downstairs room so it's usable. Life keeps everyone busy, but life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Here's a list of my recent "hauls"

Olivetti Dora - this machine is now up and running, but the left spool isn't advancing as it should.  It's livable if you keep an eye on it and advance it by hand every few letters.  So I'll need to get back to my tinkering roots and find out the cause this ribbon spool keeps bunching.

Tim Holtz Tissue Tape - recently won an auction for ALL of Tim Holtz tissue tapes!  I like collecting things in bunches, and this was one of the biggest bunches I've ever collected at once.

DCWV Garden Tea Party - This stack was found at my local The Warehouse (where everyone gets a bargain?) I think it's one of the older stacks from DCWV, or they're just returning to the pre-cut pages so that it's easier to tear out from the paper pad.

Anyway, this stack is gorgeous in pale pinks and oranges, with tea stained papers and lacy patterns.  Icons of birds with cages, teacups, teapots, and flowers adorn this cute patterned paper.

This box will explode in 3... 2... 1...

I finished 1 of 2 of my exploding boxes, but didn't have time to take proper pictures.  The client in question wanted a very plain box (or at least had no memorabilia to put into the box) and I felt it was rather too plain to actually take pictures for.   Not to mention this box in question infuriated me to no end with not behaving.  Acetate never behaves.  It is a cruel mistress of clear plastic that will treat you horribly when you think everything was going well!

Acetate personification is the first sign of madness.

Hopefully the second box will be finished soon (I have about two weeks before it's "due") and will have pictures for this DEFINITELY because I've given myself so much time and didn't procrastinate!

Until next time!





Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment