Pages

Pinsterested?

Back in November my cousin told me about picture/list making website called Pinterest.

At that time I had never heard of it, but after getting an invite and setting up my account I was soon hooked. It's like a cork board online for all those bits and bobs that you just want to stick to! It takes links and images from anywhere and lets you organize them the way you want.

This week I have been burning up Pinterest with new pins and rep inning awesome pins that I've found on the public boards.

Here's where my blog ate my pinterest links and lovely pictures, and instead gave me mangled garbage.

Whatever happened to basic HTML?  It used to just work.

If you're wanting an invitation to Pinterest, please let me know!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment