Pages

It's Your Day to Celebrate - Stamping with Gorjuss



Hi Everyone! Now that I've given this card to my sister-in-law, it's now safe to post it to the blog!

This week I'm up again and down again with the cold. Just can't seem to shake it and my sinuses are filling with anti-crafting gloop.  While I'm not into crafting while sick, I can still post pictures about crafts I've done.

This card features my latest Santoro Gorjuss stamp obsession! I've been steadily collecting more stamps and coloring them.  I should do a new video soon and feature some of these truly "gorjuss" stamps!

This Gorjuss image was stamped onto Watercolor paper and then colored with Distress Markers. Distress Markers were scribbled onto an acrylic block and watercolored with a waterbrush and mounted with foam adhesive.








Materials:
Gorjuss Stamp I Gave You My Heart
Cosmo Cricket 6x6 Paper Pad Circa 1934
Hero Arts sentiment
Colorbox Pigment Ink in White
Gorjuss Paper Tape in Stripes
Ranger Industries Enamel Accents
Ranger Industries Diamond Stickles
Ranger Industries Copper Stickles
Black Sequins
Typo Black and Kraft twine
American Crafts Foam Adhesive
Arches Smooth 300GSM Watercolor Paper
Distress Markers
White Cardstock 200gsm cardbase
We Are Memory keepers Corner Rounder


Thanks for looking!

Unknown



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I hope you get well soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous coloring, I bet your SIL loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Sending healthy vibes your way to get rid of that cold!

    ReplyDelete