Pages

Small September Hauls!

Hi Everyone!  I didn't blog my last haul video that I did through Youtube, so I'm blogging about it now.

I broke my promise to myself and made some small purchases.  I'm trying to be frugal until my big trip to the US to see my family and having a hard time after CHA Summer 2013 to keep my promise to myself!  It's guilt inducing and yet a pleasure to receive items in the mail - and I've been doing a little bit of shopping.


My Youtube September Haul Video



Steampunk Spells 6x6 Patterns & Solids


I was very excited to try the Embellie Jellie in this video - and loved it! My sequins stuck perfectly until they hit the Ranger Industries Glossy Accent and adhered down well. So easy to use and saved me a tonne of time when it came to picking up sequins of all sizes and adhering them down exactly where I wanted them.







We R Memory Keepers Washi Tape
With my Sister in law in town who is very into card making and embroidery/cross stitching, we had a good excuse to visit a local scrapbooking store. I really enjoyed shopping with her and introduced her to some new supplies that they had recently got in from CHA Summer 2013.

She's very talented at combining embroidery/cross stitching with cardmaking! I'm very jealous.

Santoro Gorjuss in Little Rabbit




I thought that would be the end of my haul for the month - but I saw some Sea Foam green washi tape from We R memory Keepers. 

On this order from one of my favourite online stores in NZ, ArtofCraft.co.nz, I also picked up TheGreetingFarm.com Miss Anya Rain or Shine, Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Glitter, Gorjuss "I Love you Little Rabbit," and Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells solids and patterns.

Can't wait to have some time this weekend and get to using these supplies!

Thanks for reading and watching!

Unknown



2 comments:

  1. Its hard not to shop when all of the new stuff hits the stores. I'm guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love getting those boxes in the mail! and that exciting feeling when you have new toys to play with. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete