Pages

Card Challenge Won!

Happily Ever After
My Wedding Card has won the ScrapboxNZ Wedding Card Challenge!  I won the ScrapBoxNZ Card Challenge with my entry "Happily Ever After"

Really wanted this card to be special, and I'm happy that they thought it was special too!  I can't tell you how long I sat there affixing pearls and bling (quite a while!)

This is the first time I've ever won a challenege I've submitted to.  I'm really quite excited and am looking for my next challenge already!


Next Challenge: Artfull Crafts "Anything Goes" Challenge
 
Scrapbox NZ Blog entry here>Card Challenge Winner

Card blog entry here>Happily Ever After


Thanks for reading!

Unknown



4 comments:

  1. congratulations! the card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! So happy for your win!! Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win! The card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete