Pages

Hello There!

Hello There - Amy Tangerine Card
Hey! Hello There!

How are you?  I hope you're doing well and that everyone is scrappy and happy. 

I'm still quite in love with Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook line from American Crafts and can't help but thinking of new ways to use it.

This card is a single layer (except for stickers and tape, which is a thin layer) using paper from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook collection.  I believe I'm trying to use every excuse in the book to get to use this fun collection.  Using Amy Tangerine's paper usually cheers me up from a long day.

I coordinated the fun graphics that were already on the patterned paper with a few stamps in my collection that "go with" the sketchbook line.  The bird and camera stamps were from Typo, and also paired them with Amy's Sketchbook line acrylic stamps.

Bird Detail
The card front was misted in reds, brown, mustard, and white paint from Mister Huey's. Background was stamped using a hero arts tiled stamp.  A border was sketched around the edge with a pigment liner pen.

I used a sticker from the Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Accents & Phrases sticker book.  It looked like it was "floating" a bit, so I grounded it with graphic MT tape.  The design was dressed up again with a Sakura Stardust glitter gel pen.


Camera detail
It's a perfect 1 layer or thin layered card that will save on postage if you put it through the mail!  I like the fun vibrant colors and sketchiness of this card.

Just a vibrant card mixed media style!







Materials:
Amy Tangerine Sketchbook Patterned Paper
Mister Huey's Mists in Overdue, Pumpkin Spice, White
Hero Arts Tile Stamp
Distress Inks in Mustard and Barn Door
MT Washi Tape
Rubber stamps from Typo
Acrylic stamps from Amy Tangerine Sketchbook
Amy Tangerine Phrases and Accent Sticker book
Memento Black Ink from Tsukineko
Stardust Pen by Sakura

Thanks for reading!

Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment