Pages

Thanks!

I'm holding true to my promise of creating more Thank You cards! 

This card is quite the stunner with a rainbow theme.  I quite love rainbows, and this rainbow shimmers with beauty made with shimmering watercolors.

This Queen Anne's lace botanical image from Kaisercraft's Secret Bird Society was stamped multiple times onto 200gsm watercolor paper.  It was then embossed with white embossing powder to create a resist effect.

The background was painted on using Twinkling H2O's in rainbow colors, and blended with more water spray on top.  I love using Twinkling H2O's and believe I don't use them nearly as much as I should.  I think it's because the shimmering effect isn't really picked up on camera well.  Maybe I will once I commit to making videos!


Rainbow Detail
The paper was then trimmed and mounted onto plain white cardstock.  The "thanks" stamp from Hero Arts Birds, Trees, and Messages was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink from Tsukineko, and mirrored by stamping in Milled Lavender Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.

Lavender Divine twine is wrapped around the edge for a cute look to tie the milled lavender back into the design.
Click the image to view a larger size, or visit the Two Peas in a Bucket website for more images.


Materials:
Hero Arts Birds Trees and Messages
White Cardstock
Divine twine Plum
Twinkling H2O's
Reeves Watercolor Paper
White Embossing Powder
Kaisercraft Secret Bird Society Queen Anne's lace stamp        

Thank YOU for stopping by!                             

Unknown



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the straightforward step by step recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I love the watercolors!

    ReplyDelete