Pages

Rock Liebster?!


I'm rockin' a Liebster award!

I'm following the rules that my nominator Joy gave me, and not the original rules from the German blogspot blogger.

"Liebster" is German for "favorite" or "dearest".

As an award recipient, you must nominate or award 3 - 5 other blogs with less than 200 followers and are "up and coming" as well as recognise the person who nominated you.

Joy is a paper crafter making scrapbook pages, cards, and other items.   She blogs regularly at her own blog "Wow...did you make that?"  She offered this award to Two Peas members who had less than 200 followers who's blog seemed "up and coming" or simply blogs with few followers that you "liebster" or like.
Please visit her blog to see the lovely creations she has on display!


If you'd like to be considered please:
  • Have under 200 followers.
  • Leave a comment w/a link to your blog.
  • Be willing to pass on the award and nominate 3-5 blogs.

I'll be back with nominations after viewing all the comments and links in about a week.

Thanks!



Unknown



2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this on other blogs and think it is an awesome idea. There is so much talent out there that goes unrecognized these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opportunity. I blog at:

    www.senoritaml.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete