Pages

Cards!

A Tight Squeeze
I haven't been lazy, I just haven't had good luck lately with my camera.

I made cards all weekend last weekend and starting cracking out some Design Team projects, but it seems that my camera was just here to mock me.  Normally, I wouldn't think that my electronics are conspiring against me because I understand them and appreciate how easy they make my life, but...

My aging Canon EOS 400 (otherwise known as the Rebel XTI) has started reporting that the battery is hunky dory 24/7.  I thought to myself, WOW I'm getting a lot of shots from this battery...  When all of a sudden a message stating "Change battery soon" appeared seconds before completely rendering my camera useless.  I thought I'd have more warning.

And mid way through my snap happy Sunday, the battery died and would not be revived until it had charged a full 12 hours - just enough time to stop be from uploading before my Auckland trip that started on Monday @ 4PM.  I couldn't come back home and upload as I had to roll straight from work to the airport.

But here I am!  Back, and the battery is behaving and I've uploaded what I've been working on recently.  I may have to go back onto the market to look for a new camera, or at the very least a new camera battery.  But as this camera is almost 6 years old I don't have high hopes of finding the right battery to keep it going.

American Crafts crazy, this week I am digging all of my American Crafts products that have been in my stash and I take them out to play.  American Crafts has also been showing up at Warehouse Stationery of all places and I snagged a few companion items to the paper pads that I have stashed.

This card features Mason Jars going in for a tight squeeze! Such a cute card to send to a loved one or a close friend.

Materials:American Crafts Neapolitan 6x6 Paper Pad
American Crafts Neapolitan Chipboard Shapes
American Crafts Neapolitan Cardstock Stickers
Brother GS2700 Sewing Machine
Variegated Yellows Cotton Thread
Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Ranger Industries Stickles in Fruit Punch
We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper 1/2"
Divine Twine in Yellow
Carl Heart Punch in Medium

Click on the images below to view the larger ones, or view the project on the Two Peas in a Bucket website.






Thanks for reading!


Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment