Pages

What Have I Been Doing?

What have I been doing?

I've been hard at work on Design Team projects and trying to bring it all together.  I start second guessing myself and before I realise what's happened and why I can't make a decision - a few hours have passed.

I've been wiped out at the end of work every day and the craft room was a bit of a mess.  At the end of a long day the last thing you want to do is clean.  I spent some time yesterday evening and this morning cleaning and feel a bit inspired.

But it'll have to wait for photos as I have a few projects waiting for photography to be done!

On my Playlist

This song has been topping my playlist this week - not because it contains sections of brief nudity while covered in paint, but for the artistic craftiness of getting covered in paint.

I need to let go and not be afraid to get dirty.  I got quite dirty today trying to clean the filter on my vacuum cleaner and nearly had a conniption.  I realised that I hadn't been that dirty in ages and if I love watercoloring - where's the paint?

Where is the paint, indeed:
Gotye - Somebody that I used to Know

Unknown



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this song as well. It must be in the blood this week, I also cleaned up my studio as well, everything in its place, pinned on the wall, boxed, or thown out, okay I didn't thow that much out. Enjoy your tidy space.

    ReplyDelete