Pages

Massive Collective Haul

WRMK Piercing Tool
Hi Everyone!  I'm finally back from my trip to Auckland for Microsoft TechED!  It's been a great week - but so tiring and I'm raring to get back into my craft room and get to business.

Here's some new items that I've acquired in the last month that will help me get things done - and innovate!  I just love new tools and products whether it be in the IT Industry or Papercrafting!  I get excited at the possibilities of the new and unknown.

Tsukineko Dew Drops

Online

I did some online shopping a couple of weeks ago - it seems ages now.  I picked up the We R Memory Keepers Piercing/Brad Setting Tool to complete my collection of the wonderful ergonomic tools that this company has come out with - comfortable tools make my hands happy.

I've also been looking for new inks to ink my stamps to color with.  I already had Memento Tuxedo Black - but I wanted enough indelliable/waterproof inks to cover different coloring styles.  I bought the Tsukineko Dew Drops Gum Drops Collection - which includes bright shades, as well as brown and black.  This should give me a large range of colours to ink with and use my Copic Markers with.

I also snagged some matching stamp and die sets - the Dienamics Say What and Paper Trey Ink Posies.

Wellington Paper Arts Show

I just couldn't resist myself at the Wellington Paper Arts Show last weekend and my bank account came out worse for the wear!  It was an absolute joy to see many of the major crafting retailers under one roof and loved shopping from stand to stand seeing what each company has in the way of products and unique items.







Frustrated with my previous Fiskars Trimmer that was discontinued and has had its blades removed from the market, I picked up one that I had been wanting from the beginning of my crafting and came highly recommended, the 12 inch Fiskars Personal Paper Trimmer.
I was pleased to see a number of shops offer more Hero Arts stamps than ever before.  I managed to restrict myself to the Hero Arts Posies Background Stamp, and Hero Arts Houses Stamp.

I've really been wanting to use the Ranger Industries Enamel Accents and managed to at the Paper Arts Show.

No haul would be complete without giving in to my paper addiction!  I've been very fond of Echo Park for quite some time and couldn't resist picking up the Echo Park For the Record 2 collection, and picked up chipboard, brads, and a 6x6 paper pad.

Auckland

I managed to get a TINY bit of shopping done in Auckland as my favorite store has opened a Typo on Queen Street, which was RIGHT NEXT to my HOTEL.  I had to hold myself back!

While I let myself buy a few things and held myself back from bankruptcy, I picked up Owl stamps, owl Stickers and Number-shaped Paper clips.  I love Owls, and always manage to hold myself back from the Owl figurines that Typo seems to have.  While it's not technically a "scrapbooking store" I love how it blends consumer items with papercrafting items easily.

Have a scraptastic day!



Unknown



3 comments:

  1. don't you just love shopping? lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, have fun playing with all your new stuff! Thanks so much for visiting my blog today for the Grandparents Day blog hop. I really appreciate your honesty. I went for the larger "M" because I thought it would help balance out everything on the left side. Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a GREAT haul! Lots of fun goodies to play with!

    ReplyDelete