Pages

Happy Birthday Owl

As if I didn't have enough reasons to love Typo - I think I'm head over in heels in love with their new Owl sets.  This new "indie" owl with glasses is now appearing everywhere in their store and I just can't get enough of it.

So, in no way am I complaining, but life has keep me busy in the last week.  Everything from an International Banking snafu (Shame on you greedy Bank of America) to my partner having non-stop coughing fits that wake me up in the morning, to a power disruption due to the power company wiring their own equipment wrong.

I did however, set to work on a new Cardmaking Class on OnlineCardClasses.com called Kickstart.  In this class Kristine and Co whip us into shape to get our space organised, and to think of projects even before laying down hard earned cash on that next crafting supply spree.

I also set out to photograph some of the cards that I've made the past couple of weeks and then to create something new (as homework for the class) using supplies that I've recently purchased and blending it with supplies I've already had.

This card uses items that I've recently purchased from Typo - a set of Owl stickers and stamps "Owl your Need is Love."

I just love this cute little owl and its adorable HUGE glasses. Reminds me of those Indie rockers who wear glasses just for the "hoot" of it.  However, this owl just isn't some scene kiddie looking the part. ;)

View the photos closer by clicking the photo for a larger view, or view the project on the Two Peas in a Bucket Website.
Just a closer view.
 
Happy indeed!
 
Side view showing items on foam adhesive.
 
 
Materials:
White Cardstock
Typo Owl Stickers
Typo Owl You Need is Love Stamp Set
Pen
Scissors
EK Success Powder Tool
3D Foam Adhesive
Divine Twine in Pink
We R Memor Keepers corner Rounder
Echo Park For the Record 2 6x6 Patterned Paper
3/4 and 1/4" Circle Punches
Permanent Adhesive                                             

Thanks for reading and viewing.  Hope your day is a scraptacular one!

Unknown



8 comments:

  1. I saw that little own last time I was in Typo - he is so cute. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute little owl...great job on the card. I am going to check out that course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute stamp i love it! Your card is gorgeuous love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and I love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The owl is really cute, great card.

    ReplyDelete