Pages

Miss U!

I seem to be gravitating towards strong patterns this month - and I like it.  Now if I could only pull myself up as I've had the sniffles.  Nothing compared to my partner's chest infection/sinnitus, but definitely getting me down and groggy.
I can't wait for Spring to finally arrive!  Sometimes I think I have seasonal affective disorder, as sometimes during the Winter I just get into a downright FUNK.  This Spring looks to be busy and cheerful - now to whip the house into presentable shape.

Speaking of houses! This cute and brightly patterned card featuring patterned paper from Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored harkens to textiles from the earlier part of the century.

I've blended some of the bright textile patterns into this card.  Who wouldn't love a flowery sky filled with sunny yellow patterned clouds floating by?

Tender lawns featured striped patterned paper from this set. Houses were stamped and coloured from Hero Arts and Basic Grey Collection.

"Miss U" was cut from plain cardstock using the Dienamics Say What? Stamp and Die set. Stamp and die sets are becoming my new fast favorite as you can quickly cut out items using the die that was made specifically for the die set.  They also offer a few options of using it with or without the stamp set entirely and using the die set on its own.  I need more dies!

Click on the picture to see a larger view - or view the project on the Two Peas in a Bucket Website.

 
 

This one layer card is perfect for saving on postage and sending it through the mail.  It's flat - but offers a bit of depth and texture in the layering of multiple bold patterns.

Materials:
White Cardstock
Echo Park For the Record 2 6x6 Patterned Paper
Studio Calico and Hero Arts Stamp Set
Dienamics Say What Stamp Set and Dies
White Gel Pen
Memento Ink in London Fog
Copic Markers
Ranger Stickles in Diamond
Freehanded cloud shapes                                           

Thanks for reading!

Unknown



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I'm a huge fan of busy patterned paper. Mix it, match it, the more the merrier! I also seriously dislike winter time, makes me crabby.

    ReplyDelete