Pages

Keeping Track of your Stash with Scrappypedia

ScrappyPedia ScrappyStash iPhone AppSo, you've got a scrapbooking area or room full of your supplies.  You have stickers, stamps, cardstock, and other goodies stashed away on bookshelves and drawers.  So, how do you keep track of it all?



Keeping an inventory book is one way - but if you can't commit to writing everything down each and every time it comes into your stash or cycles out of it, it can get tiresome.  I've seen Youtube videos of how to set up an inventory system, but didn't think it would be something I could keep up.  Some people even carry around their inventory books everywhere they go so they don't buy something they already have.

ScrappyPedia is a beta inventory management system for scrapbookers.  It comes with an accompanying iPhone application ScrapStash, and allows you to scan bar codes with ease (and automatically) with your phone.  In less than 3 hours I had an entire inventory of most of my scrapbook room supplies!

ScrapStash allows you to quickly and automatically scan bar codes with ease.  You can scan on the go, and add items to your inventory or wishlist straight from your phone.  Never buy anything twice accidentally again because you'll have your inventory at your fingertips from your phone.

Viewing my Stash with ScrappyPedia

It's absolutely a time saver and I'm having a blast scanning and cataloging!

Unknown



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is a cool app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! I'm having fun cataloging all my items. The more people that use the app though, the more barcodes and the better the instant recognition of products it will have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Last week I blogged about cataloging all my items with ScrappyPedia and am nearly finished.  I’ll have an always-on and ready list of my supplies wherever I go, and can sketch from anywhere as long as I have a 3G connection to connect to ScrapStash. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] in Wonderland, not the Disney version.  Here’s to dreaming!  I’ll put this on my ScrappyPedia wish [...]

    ReplyDelete