Pages

Pinterest Picks Last Week of April

Here's my pinterest picks for the week.

Some incredibly cute cards in my Pinterest Papercrafts board this week.  I've discovered some new people to follow on Pinterest, and I've been pinning like crazy!  I hope they don't mind that I completely blew up their Pinterest home page, because I'm loving everything this week that I see. Some really great talent out there being circulated and repinned.  The first card in the gallery below really blew up my email with all the repins!

Please click through the picture for a larger image.  Clicking on the pin in Pinterest will take you out to the site(s) where these images originated from.

Credits for images are given when known.  I've attempted to find the wonderful people responsible and include their full name.  If I've left anyone out/got it wrong, please let me know in the comments.

Thanks and enjoy the gallery!


 It's Your Day ...Relax by Izzy B


Happy Birthday by Ashley Cannon Newell


Sending You Lots of Hugs - Hero Arts


Miss Caroline Card by Anam from MME


 Fantastic Birthday by Wendy McKee


Saturday to Sunday Love Card by Maile Belles


Congratulations by Jo Kill

Unknown



5 comments:

  1. Great cards! Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks-- I love those cards, Pinterest is sooooooo addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is so much fun. I find all kinds of ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards!
    I just love Pinterest!! :)

    ReplyDelete