Pages

Mini Haul

I seem to be steadily increasing the pace that I've been gathering Washi tape! I really just can't help it, they're coming in so many patterns and CuteTape.com isn't making it any easier, neither is SugarB! My Washi tape enabler Typo is starting to release new tapes as well.

Typo Haul
Typo Haul

My first items are from Typo.  For anyone who lives in the Australia/New Zealand region this is becoming the store to find "new" and POP items to supplement your mainstay scrapbooking supplies.

They've released nice paper packs for around 8$ ea, this paper pack features some cut graph paper, hexagons, pennants, and gingham!  So cute, and most of the paper in this pack is pink.

I picked up this pad before and used all the hexagons in a flash! On one card.  I was so wasteful.  I thought I'd pick up another pack, but they were extremely hard to find.  I managed to find this pack buried in amongst laptop cases hidden away.  I think this paper pack is so adorable that they may have hidden it for themselves.  Ha!

Papertrey Ink and Scallop Sentiment
Papertrey Ink and Fiskars Scallop Sentiment
I also had found some coordinating Washi Tape in yellow w/white polka dots and pink stripes.  Even managed to find twine to coordinate with the paper pack in pink and white.

I've been incorporating straight pins into my card designs so I wanted a larger variety of pins.  These heart pins in rainbow colours were just too good to pass up.

Lastly from Typo I purchased some black photo corners, to experiment with more genuine vintage-styled items in my designs.  I already have a pack of kraft coloured photo corners but wanted a variety to choose from.

Next, is a stamp set from Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar and the Library Card.  A local scrapper sells the Papertrey Ink stamps and I decided to snap up the Friendship Jar and Library Card next!  So cute, can't wait to mix and match the tops with the jar stamp itself and use it with the other great papers that I've picked up recently.

Dollar Shop Finds
Dollar Store

The Fiskars Scallop Sentiment punch is a border punch that I've had on my "wishlist" for quite a while - nearly a year.  I've never seen one in store until recently at my local Spotlight or even local scrapbooking supply store.  The punches were on sale at Spotlight, and picked it up for nearly half price.  What a find!

The Dollar Shop also had some excellent finds with binder rings and some "Tim Holtz Hinge Clip" look alikes - they're even the same size.  I could tint these with Alcohol Inks or even copic markers - or markers of any kind to make a coordinating hinge clip.

These binder clips will come in handy as I've been collecting chipboard pieces to make a custom album.

Thanks for reading!

Unknown



4 comments:

  1. Great haul! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new goodies! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can say I have been wanting to use pins more on my cards and layouts too and have collected a few but I WANT the ones you have too!! Where did you get them? Have not seen anything like them yet here in the states!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have to look. I believe they can be found at Dollar Shops, and the infamous Etsy.

    Here's some for sale on ebay Heart Straight Pins

    Just googled "heart straight pins" and these were one of the top results.

    Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete